The Valia College of Commerce, Arts, and Science in Andheri, Mumbai is one of the oldest and respected educational institutes in Mumbai. Their annual inter-collegiate cultural festival COSMOS JALLOSH is well-known to provide a platform to students across the city to explore their creative skills.
This year, the annual fest launches a whole new event called “Beats of Brahmand“ (which means Beats of the Universe). What makes this event different from various Music Production Competitions is the unique set of rules and the prizes offered to the winners.
The event Beats Of Brahmand in Cosmos Jallosh focuses more on the creative aspect of music production. The event which is scheduled on 6th & 7th February 2019, is a 2-day event where the participants will work on their track for about 6 hours where they can implement their hard work and skills. The participants will be provided with a variety of samples to work on whichever DAW they prefer.
Check the complete event video here:
The 1st prize winner bags the Trophy & Certificate along with:
- Music distribution on platforms like JioSaavn, iTunes, Gaana, Spotify, Google Play, Shazam.
- The winner also gets the Sound Engineering course by Beat Factory Academy and their Plugins and Sounds worth Rs 2,06,700/-
- Zebronics Portable Bluetooth Speaker.
- Vouchers worth Rs 14,000/-
- The winning track will be used in official Aftermovie.
The 2nd prize holder gets the Certificate along with:
- BFA Plugin + Sounds collection worth Rs 1,35,900/-
- He/She will also receive a ZEBRONICS
SPORTBLUETOOTH 2 IN 1 EARPHONE WITH MIC
- Vouchers worth ₹ 7,000.
The 3rd prize holder gets the Certificate along with:
- BFA sounds complete collection worth Rs 55,900/-
For registration click here.